[Fayette_co_pl] Update:

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Tue Mar 24 16:18:21 EDT 2020

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Want to know what is happening at your local library? Want some cool reading
ideas or craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

UPDATE:

Following the recommendation of Governor Justice, our Board of Directors of
the Fayette County Public Library have decided at this time to close until
further notice for the protection of our patrons and employees. Thank you
for your understanding and patience during this time.

You can still call us at 304-465-0121 and leave a message and we will return
your call as soon as possible.
If you need:
A pin for our online e-books (WVDeli) or you forgot your pin
To renew your library card
Having trouble accessing you account

If you need WIFI, our branches will have open WIFI access until further
notice. You will be able to use it in the parking lots or while on the
benches around the library.

The Library asks all patrons to please hold onto any materials they
currently have checked out until the Library reopens to the public. Please
do not return materials to the library book drops.

The Library will not charge fees and will renew all items during the
closure. Don't worry your books on hold will still be there when we reopen.

You can also access your library account online by clicking on My Account at
the top of the page. If you do not have a pin you can make one there but if
you have forgotten your pin please call and we will reset it for you.

"My library is an archive of longings." ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7907.Susan_Sontag> Susan Sontag

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library