[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, January 31, 2020

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Fri Jan 31 13:54:17 EST 2020

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

We have different kinds of activities going on at all of our branches all
the time. Please check out our activity calendar
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm> here.

Fayette County Libraries will be closed February 17th  in honor of
President's Day.

Want to know what is happening at your local library? Want some cool reading
ideas or craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"My library is the place where I find inspiration, information, and
connection with the world - and peace." Ruth W. Crocker

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library

531 Summit St