[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library January 17, 2020

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Sun Jan 19 11:40:10 EST 2020

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Be sure to check out our collection for homework and school projects. Visit
your nearest branch or our digital library WVDELI for suggestions!

Each branch has different programs and activities happening each week! You
can review our monthly calendar here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm> .

The bookmobile is out and about around Fayette County! Check out the
bookmobile's schedule
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/fcpl_summer_bookmobile_schedule.html> .

Fayette County Public Library will be closed January 20th in observance of
Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Want to know what is happening at your local library? Want some cool reading
ideas or craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"My library is the place where I find inspiration, information, and
connection with the world - and peace." Ruth W. Crocker

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library

531 Summit St