[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, October 28, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Mon Oct 28 07:26:29 EDT 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

US Census will be at the Montgomery Library tomorrow from 10-2 to sign up
for jobs.

Check out all the fun programs at all the Fayette County libraries here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/intranet/CalendarOctober2019.docx> !! Come join
us.

WV Family Reading Week is November 17-23rd. So if you bring in all your
overdue items during that week, your fines on those items will be waived.

All Fayette County Libraries will be closed November 11th for Veteran's Day.

Don't forget all branches has story hour each week for children aged 3 to 6!
Check with your local branch for days and times. Join us for reading fun!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"What in the world would we do without our libraries?" ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/84099.Katharine_Hepburn> Katharine
Hepburn

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian