[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, October 11, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Sun Oct 13 15:24:03 EDT 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Don't forget we have our first computer class on October 18th from 3-5 at
the Adminstration Building behind the Oak HIll Library. Call to register
because spots are limited. 304-465-0121.

The Fayette County Libraries will be closed Monday, October 14th for
Columbus Day.

We have books to help with ideas and recipes for holiday gatherings. Stop by
and check them out!!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card.-Laura
Bush

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library