[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, May 15, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Wed May 15 14:17:22 EDT 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Our Summer Reading Club starts the week of June 10th   at all of our
branches for ages 3-12! Check our calendar here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>  for dates and times of all our
events.

And we do not forget our adults,  we do have adult reading groups at some of
our libraries. They are once a month and you can join anytime. Check our
webpage or calendar to see which branch and when.

Fayette County Public Libraries will be closed on May 25 and 27 for Memorial
Day and May 31 for training. Sorry the inconvenience but enjoy your holiday.

The bookmobile is out and about all summer so check out the summer schedule
here <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/summerbookmobile.html> .

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!

"We may sit in our library and yet be in all quarters of the earth." ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/415473.John_Lubbock> John Lubbock,
<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3045782> The Pleasures of Life

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian