[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, March 29, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Fri Mar 29 08:03:07 EDT 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

We want to welcome our new Library Director, Becky Kellum to Fayette County
Public Libraries. She will be a great asset to the library and the
community. Stop in and meet her.

National Library Week is April 7-13. It's also fine free week!!! This is the
perfect time to bring back those forgotten books, hiding in corners or in
the back of your car!

Each branch has different programs and activities happening each week! You
can review our monthly calendar here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm> .

Want to know what is happening at your local library? Want some cool reading
ideas or craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"My library is an archive of longings." ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7907.Susan_Sontag> Susan Sontag

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library