[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at your Library, December 16, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Mon Dec 16 08:09:54 EST 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

There are a few new programs at some of our libraries! Check them out on our
calendar here <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>  or stop in and
pick up an activity calendar at your local branch.

Feeling the cold? Come in and check out some books to help you beat the
chill! Your local library always stays open late one night a week, so call
or visit our website for dates and times.

Fayette County Libraries will be closed December 24th, 25th and 26th and
December 31st and January 1st for Christmas and New Year's.  Enjoy your
holiday!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

Author Lilian Jackson Braun: "A library card is the start of a lifelong
adventure."

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library