[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, April 15, 2019

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Mon Apr 15 07:21:41 EDT 2019

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Summer Reading starts in a matter of weeks! Keep your eyes open for more
information coming soon and flyers going home with the kids from school.

Fayette County Libraries will be closed April 19-22 in observance of Easter.
We hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Don't forget to visit our website, we are adding new programs and events
each month! You can review our monthly calendar here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm> .

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"Libraries are our friends." ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1221698.Neil_Gaiman> Neil Gaiman