[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, September 28, 2018

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Mon Oct 1 16:09:40 EDT 2018

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

October is American Archive Month. Stop by the archive room which is located
at the Administration Office in Oak Hill behind the Oak Hill Public Library
which has resources to research family genealogy as well as state and county
history.

All Fayette County Libraries will be closed October 8th for Columbus Day!

Don't forget all branches have story hour each week for children aged 3 to
6!  Check with your local branch or our calendar below for days and times.
Join us for reading fun!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

"What in the world would we do without our libraries?" ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/84099.Katharine_Hepburn> Katharine
Hepburn

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian