[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, November 28, 2017

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Wed Nov 29 13:58:10 EST 2017

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

The weather may be keeping you inside, but that doesn't mean you can't still
check out books from the library! Our digital collection is full of new
releases to help you beat that cabin fever.

We have books to help with ideas and recipes for holiday gatherings. Stop by
and check them out!!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card.-Laura
Bush

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library