[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials & Happenings at the Library, 11-14-2017

Kim Massey [*] kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Tue Nov 14 13:09:24 EST 2017

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

We have books to help with ideas and recipes for holiday gatherings. Stop by
and check them out!!

The Fayette County Library will be closed November 22-25th for Thanksgiving.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday. We are thankful for our patrons.

If there are any program ideas you would like to see at your local branch,
don't hesitate to contact our Director Judy Gunsaulis. We love hearing from
patrons!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fayettecountypubliclibrary/>  with us!

When you absolutely positively have to know, ask a librarian.-American
Library Association

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library