[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, April 13, 2017

Kim Massey kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Thu Apr 13 13:39:32 EDT 2017

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Fayette County Libraries will be closed April 14-17 in observance of Easter.
We hope you have a wonderful Easter!

National Library Week is April 9-15. It's also fine free week!!! This is the
perfect time to bring back those forgotten books, hiding in corners or in
the back of your car!

Each branch has different programs and activities happening each week! You
can review our monthly calendar here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm> .

Want to know what is happening at your local library? Want some cool reading
ideas or craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!

"My library is an archive of longings." ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7907.Susan_Sontag> Susan Sontag

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian

Fayette County Public Library