[Fayette_co_pl] New Materials and Happenings at the Library, October 17, 2016

Kim Massey kim.massey at mail.mln.lib.wv.us
Mon Oct 17 11:09:38 EDT 2016

Dear Reader,

The lists of new print and electronic materials have been updated today and
are now available here
<http://fayette.lib.wv.us/new_books_at_fayette_county_publ.htm>  or on the
library's homepage <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/> .  Please sign in to your
<http://catalog1.mln.lib.wv.us/search> account to place holds, renew
materials or get a pin number to use our WVDELI
<http://wvdeli.lib.overdrive.com/526080E1-8D70-4740-BD3A-8CA0C460A520/10/537
/en/Default.htm>  digital library.

To remove yourself from this list, please click unsubscribe
<http://listserv.wvlc.lib.wv.us/mailman/listinfo/fayette_co_pl> .

LIBRARY HAPPENINGS:

Check the Calendar <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>  for
programs at each of our branches each month. It is a great way to get
together and enjoy the library.

All Fayette County Libraries will be closed November 11th for Veteran's Day.

Don't forget all branches has story hour each week for children aged 3 to 6!
Check with your local branch for days and times. Join us for reading fun!

Want to keep up to date on all library news? Want some cool reading ideas or
craft ideas for your little ones?

Find us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357
#!/pages/Fayette-County-Public-Library/455353044504357> Facebook!
Follow us on  <http://pinterest.com/FCPL7/> Pinterest!           Check out
our events Calendar! <http://fayette.lib.wv.us/eventcalendar.htm>

"What in the world would we do without our libraries?" ―
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/84099.Katharine_Hepburn> Katharine
Hepburn

Kim Massey

Extension Librarian